Thursday 8 October 2015

Call the scum Daesh

For some time I had been wondering why almost all the French media tend to call the ISIS monstrosity by its Arab name, Daesh. It caused me some discomfort as to some extent it seemed to me that using the Arab name entailed some sort of recognition to them. I've just found that I was totally confused, you can read here that the Islamo-Fascists beast considers the Daesh term as an insult, because itsounds like the Arabic words Daes ("one who crushes something underfoot") and Dahes ("one who sows discord"). I've read somewhere that the French government sent a recommendation to the media to call this abomination "Daesh".

I pretty much like this stance, and I'll try to adhere to it myself. In the past I've found it quite revolting that many media (CNN for example) called them "militants". This is a neutral term (indeed I would tend to give it a positive undertone), and for the most part I don't believe in neutrality, indeed I hate neutrality, not taking sides is just a sign of cowardice and mercantilism. One can not be neutral before sadism and wickedness, one has to take sides and push others into also taking sides, not doing so turns you into an accomplice. You have to use a term that shows disgust, repulsion and contempt, you can not call Daesh "militants, you can not call Saudi Arabia or Qatar "states", you can not call Erdogan "president" and you can not call the Turkish repressive forces "an army", you have to call them "sadists", "terrorists", "vicious murderers" and "genocidals", because that's what they are. I hope someday history books will call them like that, and will call HEROES to all those that fight against them, like the Kurdish freedom fighters (YPG/YPJ, PKK) and the international volunteers.

Well, I think I'll leverage this post to put here a link to this inspiring video by the Kurdish left wing rapper Castro, and this other one. Would love to see those Kurdish troops enter one day in the Turkish presidential palace and burn it down to ashes. Long live to the Kurdish revolution! and Boycott Turkey, let's destroy their economy same as they torture, murder and rape innocent Kurds. Hopefully economic pressure could force progressive Turks and "normal" Turks to unite and revolt against Erdogan and the AKP scum, but well, honestly, with a population that votes massively for the Erdogan beast, I'm afraid there's little good to expect from the "average Turk", as the "average Turk" seems to be an Islamo-nationalist that denies other people's rights, denies the Armenian genocide, agrees with the invasion of Cyprus, and so on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment