Tuesday 17 November 2009

First time, one more time

OK, I've tried this several times in the last years, under different names and conceptions, and none of them succeeded in turning into part of my life, so all of them went over. Maybe I was feeling lazy, maybe I had not much to communicate at the time... luckily, it seems like I feel more active and more communicative these days, so maybe this is the right time for starting again.

Don't expect great things, I'm just a thirty something guy that develops software for a living and for a passion, that travels around from time to time, that watches documentaries and films, tries to keep up to date with basic science, likes to dig into history to try to understand the present and predict the (no) future... So, more or less that's my life, and that's what this blog will be about, written in (crappy) English and some in Asturian, depending mainly on the scope...
I'm fortunate to be interested in many different things and have a basic knowledge of some of them, but unfortunate enough to not be an expert in anything, so almost anything I can write here will be widely exceeded by hundreds of articles by others just a few google keystrokes away... but well, writing about something makes you think, and thinking makes you improve...
It was an improvement in our communication skills what made as evolve from hominids to the complex, advanced (yes, we can be destructive, selfish, evil, but no doubt we're sophisticated) creatures that humans are now in the 21st century, so maybe practicing a bit my communicative skills will give me some sort of evolutionary advantange...

Well, enough characters for a first, content empty entry. Welcome/Afayaivos...

No comments:

Post a Comment