Sunday 29 November 2020

Composing Art Actions

I took a pic in my hometown (Xixón) last week that I quite like. Just one more "arty" failed attempt... but well, as I've said, I like it. It's a sort of composition of 3 artistic actions. The first action was someone painting that forest and sky on an electric box (probably this is part of a city council sponsored program). The second action was some teenager (I guess) adding that Anarchy "A" (I hate anarchism... but that (A) emerging as a sort of "rising sun" is a nice intervention). The third artistic action has been me, spotting that painting, and taking the pic with a long exposure while a car passed by, capturing that blurring light trail (I've done this millions of times and I still find it surprising that something so easy can sometimes look so good).

And that's all, quite a short post...

No comments:

Post a Comment